- Leases start at six months with no upfront costs
- Tailored workspaces ready in just 30 days
- Currently available across California, Chicago portfolios
- Brian Brown, formerly of Knotel, appointed to lead new offering
IRVINE, Calif. (October 22, 2019) – Irvine Company announced today a new office solution that offers turnkey, fully-furnished, tailored workspaces without upfront costs and with lease terms that start at six months.
Called Flex Workspace+, the new offering builds upon the innovative lease arrangements and workspace solutions Irvine Company pioneered more than a decade ago with its ReadyNow suites program.
Flex Workspace+ includes:
- Streamlined leasing with no long-term commitments or up-front costs
- Expertly-designed, tailored space and branding that’s move-in ready in just 30 days
- A menu of thoughtfully curated furniture configurations, branding, technology, accessories such as accent pendants and fabrics developed in partnership with Gensler, the innovative global design and architecture firm, and Herman Miller, the human-centered furniture design company
- All-inclusive monthly payments and an Irvine Company team to manage the process, eliminating workspace-preparation stress
- The flexibility to move into larger spaces as companies grow and thrive
- The confidence of a well-financed, private owner who retains its properties long-term and who offers decades of experience and acclaimed five-star service
Irvine Company is one of the nation’s largest privately held real estate companies with nearly 50 million square feet of workplace communities in Orange County, San Diego, Silicon Valley and Los Angeles and Chicago.
“Flex Workspace+ is a logical evolution of the competitive advantage we pass along to customers as the sole forever owner of our workplace communities,” said Doug Holte, President, Irvine Company Workplaces. “We’re continually innovating our lease arrangements and workspace amenities and configurations to unlock new value for the companies that trust us to partner in their success.”
Irvine Company has appointed Brian Brown, formerly of Knotel, to head Flex Workspace+.
“Irvine Company has the unique ability to deliver unprecedented flexibility and exceptional employee experiences to companies no matter how large or small or where they are in the business lifecycle,” Brown said. “As the owner of hundreds of luxury apartment communities, a five-star resort and premium offices that house world-renowned companies, Irvine Company offers the breadth and depth of talent, experience, services and real estate to help customers reach their potential.”
Expanding on Irvine Company’s leadership in responsive workplace innovation, Flex Workspace+ gives businesses space of their own that embraces each company’s unique culture and includes activity-based “experience zones” that respond to the shifting needs of a diverse workforce throughout their day.
Customers will have access to Irvine Company’s engaging workday experiences that support both professional and personal priorities. Starting with concierge-led move-in and onboarding, these include boutique fitness experiences, outdoor space for work and socializing, onsite dining options from fast casual to white tablecloth, and hospitality-inspired service delivered by dedicated on-site teams.
While Irvine Company expects Flex Workspace+ to appeal to small- and medium-sized businesses without dedicated real estate resources, large enterprises are also expected to take advantage of the offering.
“We believe that over the next five to 10 years, many of our large-company customers will be benefiting from Flex Workspace+ as part of their workspace footprint,” Holte said.
About Irvine Company Workplaces
Irvine Company Workplaces is where success works. Through community-building, master planning, long-term ownership, continuous reinvestment and exceptional customer care, we have evolved traditional offices into Workplace Communities that give companies a critical business edge. We ensure what’s exceptional today is even better tomorrow for more than 3,000 forward-thinking companies in 50+ million square feet of workspace in Orange County, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley and San Diego, as well as iconic trophy towers in Chicago and New York.