SAN DIEGO, Calif. (November 26, 2019)— Irvine Company announced today five new leases at Centerside, another sign of the strong leasing momentum at the vibrant workplace community in the heart of Mission Valley that features bold 13 and 16-story towers.
Occupying a combined total of nearly 26,000 square feet at Centerside I – 3111 Camino del Rio North, the five customers are:
- SGPA Planning & Architecture, a California-based architecture firm with expertise in retail, residential, education, senior living, and wellness to create mixed-use communities, which is relocating its headquarters and taking 6,700 square feet.
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, ranked as one of the top 10 mortgage companies in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine, which is leasing 6,300 square feet. Fairway also leases space at 100 Spectrum Center Drive in Irvine, also an Irvine Company workplace community.
- Horrocks Engineers, Inc., a full-service civil engineering and professional services firm, which is expanding its California presence and occupying 6,900 square feet.
- Pearlman Brown & Wax, LLP, a law firm providing innovative counseling and litigation services to employers and their carriers with offices located throughout California.
- Anser Advisory, LLC, a national capital program and project advisory firm offering solutions to our clients’ capital program challenges.
Nearing completion of a significant reinvestment, Centerside features world-class amenities designed to create engaging workday experiences, including revitalized lobbies with modern finishes, connected gathering areas at The Commons with a new lakeside deck, energizing fitness and wellness spaces through Irvine Company’s signature amenity KINETIC.
Employees at Centerside also have access to healthy and delicious dining with enhanced seating at Eddy M’s Cafe, an onsite coffee cart, a rotating cast of gourmet food trucks and a free shuttle to nearby dining, retail and entertainment.
“Centerside is a dynamic business destination with abundant on-site amenities, impressive outdoor areas, and exclusive offerings like a customer resource center and state-of-the-art conference center ,” said John Turner, vice president, Irvine Company. “We strive to create workplace communities that draw out the best in people and empower businesses to achieve unprecedented levels of success.”
Centerside is the ultimate dynamic business destination for recruitment, retention and collaboration. With a prime location near the 5, 15, 8 and 805 Freeways and Highway 163 and just minutes to San Diego International Airport, Centerside is easily accessible and conveniently located near upscale, open-air shopping, dining and entertainment at Fashion Valley Mall and Mission Valley Mall. Leasing opportunities for building-top signage are also available.
In San Diego, Irvine Company owns nine million square feet of office workplace communities in Del Mar Heights, Downtown, La Jolla UTC, Mission Valley, and Sorrento Mesa.
About Irvine Company Office Properties
As a long-term owner who continuously reinvests in its properties and services, Irvine Company has evolved the traditional office to something much more: vibrant workplace communities. A place where collaboration is encouraged, and creativity is enabled to elevate business success. The company serves more than 3,000 customers in 50 million square feet of premier workplace communities in Orange County, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley and San Diego, as well as iconic trophy towers in Chicago and New York. Timeless design and quality craftsmanship is paired with Irvine Company’s permanent time horizon, customer-centric brand and pride of ownership.